Skip to content
questions
osage83 posted:
I got my menstural on june 9th. It seemed normal, I have not got it yet for this month. I went to do laundry the other day and a lady straight up asked me if I was pregnant. I have been throwing up alot even after I eat, really bad heartburn all day and I usually have heartburn every night because of my acid reflux. Been really moody being as my husband says being a bitch. I have gained weight back in april when I went to the doctors becuase I thought I was my weight was 140 I am never that much. The test was negative. Now I am 146. I am really confused. All my moms friends say i am along with my stepdad. I also had to start wearing stretchy pants becuase my pants are starting to not fit.What do you all think I should do?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Skipping a period is common; it usually means you did not ovulate. Since the test was negative, wait and see if you get your August period and if you don't and are still having negative tests, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

osage83 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I am getting sick all the time. According to my husband I have been getting sick for a week. I took a test again and it is negative. My aunt says my stomach is forming and my belly button is going in. My mom wants me to go to the hospital but I have no insurance. My lower back is starting to hurt. I am 146 and my normal weight is 134.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (37) DH (40) DS (arrived 3/3/11) TTC one more time :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.