periods late 6 weeks, all tests , scan showed negative. AM I PREGNANT ?
An_246721 posted:
got my last periods on 15th of may 2012,i've done 2 yurine tests, n 1 blood test, all negative. abt 3 weeks bfr i went to a doctor and took a scan too, n its wasnt showed anything...bt i have all painings which comes near periods. and im not feeling anything other than that. Im confused nw, am i pregnant? normally my periods lates near 8 days bt never happened like this, AM I PREGNANT?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Skipping a period is common; it usually means you didn't ovulate and no ovulation usually means no period. It's commong and will happen to most women during their reproductive years.

If you miss a second period, you need to work with your doctor to figure out what's going on.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

kkksss replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thanks a lot for replying me,
so, no periods means pregnant
il go to a doctor again end of this month again,
please pray for me for a good news...

tbkittycat replied to kkksss's response:
Not having periods doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant. You may have a hormone imbalance causing you not to ovualte and no ovulation usually means no period.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

kkksss replied to tbkittycat's response:
my goodness Mam, u totally correct. i got my periods ytdy, i cried whole day n still me n my husbad in very dull moode. is there any medicine (vitamin) to take for this mam? why this happend to me? cant i get pregnant then? we hv been trying 1 year n i never use any kind of birth control pills yet. My husband sin mam, he is very good person at all. he didn't took even dawery when marry me n this is the only way to impress him n show my gratitude to him.

tlkittycat1968 replied to kkksss's response:
No, it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. Since you've been trying for a year without success, it's time to see a doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

kkksss replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thanks a lot mam. GBU