Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

periods late 6 weeks, all tests , scan showed negative. AM I PREGNANT ?
    An_246721 posted:
    got my last periods on 15th of may 2012,i've done 2 yurine tests, n 1 blood test, all negative. abt 3 weeks bfr i went to a doctor and took a scan too, n its wasnt showed anything...bt i have all painings which comes near periods. and im not feeling anything other than that. Im confused nw, am i pregnant? normally my periods lates near 8 days bt never happened like this, AM I PREGNANT?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Skipping a period is common; it usually means you didn't ovulate and no ovulation usually means no period. It's commong and will happen to most women during their reproductive years.

If you miss a second period, you need to work with your doctor to figure out what's going on.
    Proud mommy to PJ (4)

kkksss replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    thanks a lot for replying me,
    so, no periods means pregnant
    il go to a doctor again end of this month again,
    please pray for me for a good news...

tbkittycat replied to kkksss's response:
    Not having periods doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant. You may have a hormone imbalance causing you not to ovualte and no ovulation usually means no period.
    Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

kkksss replied to tbkittycat's response:
    my goodness Mam, u totally correct. i got my periods ytdy, i cried whole day n still me n my husbad in very dull moode. is there any medicine (vitamin) to take for this mam? why this happend to me? cant i get pregnant then? we hv been trying 1 year n i never use any kind of birth control pills yet. My husband sin mam, he is very good person at all. he didn't took even dawery when marry me n this is the only way to impress him n show my gratitude to him.

tlkittycat1968 replied to kkksss's response:
    No, it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. Since you've been trying for a year without success, it's time to see a doctor.
    Proud mommy to PJ (4)

kkksss replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    thanks a lot mam. GBU

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.