Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

late period-could i be pregnant
BrittneyKing posted:
My period is almost 2 weeks late. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they both were negative. Could I still be pregnant. I am not really having any pregnancy symtoms. My breast (nipples) itch and t hey ache off and on; but that's about it. People around me feel like I'm having mood swings, butI don't think that my temper has changed any. I also get cramps when and only when I smoke. Could I be pregnant and i t's just too early to tell from a home pregnancy test?
wanderson2012 responded:
If your AF is already 2wks late, then a HPT should've already shown up. However- my first pregnancy (that ended in a loss), I didn't get a BFP until my AF was 2wks late. I'd taken a test when it was 2 days late, and it was - so I contributed it to my just coming off BCP and my periods being thrown off. But when it was 2wks late, I took another one and it was . I ended up loosing the baby at 9wks. If you think you're PG, call your Dr. They can do a blood test if you're still getting negative HPT's. Hope this helps!
BrittneyKing replied to wanderson2012's response:
I'm 18 days late today. I took a test last week on friday and it was negative. I said that I was going to wait until I was a full month late. I think I'm a little nervous. I have had a miscarriage in the past as well and I was because the home pregnancy test continued to give negative results and I had no prego symtoms at all. This time I have mild symtoms, but I'm still getting a negative test result.
and thanks for your advice

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 25 and my husband 35. we got marry 23 november 2010. switched birth controls the 1st week of December and my husband and I have had unprotecte...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
.. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.