late period-could i be pregnant
BrittneyKing posted:
My period is almost 2 weeks late. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they both were negative. Could I still be pregnant. I am not really having any pregnancy symtoms. My breast (nipples) itch and t hey ache off and on; but that's about it. People around me feel like I'm having mood swings, butI don't think that my temper has changed any. I also get cramps when and only when I smoke. Could I be pregnant and i t's just too early to tell from a home pregnancy test?

wanderson2012 responded:
If your AF is already 2wks late, then a HPT should've already shown up. However- my first pregnancy (that ended in a loss), I didn't get a BFP until my AF was 2wks late. I'd taken a test when it was 2 days late, and it was - so I contributed it to my just coming off BCP and my periods being thrown off. But when it was 2wks late, I took another one and it was . I ended up loosing the baby at 9wks. If you think you're PG, call your Dr. They can do a blood test if you're still getting negative HPT's. Hope this helps!

BrittneyKing replied to wanderson2012's response:
I'm 18 days late today. I took a test last week on friday and it was negative. I said that I was going to wait until I was a full month late. I think I'm a little nervous. I have had a miscarriage in the past as well and I was because the home pregnancy test continued to give negative results and I had no prego symtoms at all. This time I have mild symtoms, but I'm still getting a negative test result.
and thanks for your advice