Skip to content
i think iv sm ovulation prob
An_246721 posted:
normally im having periods 5days, n from 10th day, again im having all signs(painings of knee,breast,pimples on chicks) for getting periods,so i think there is no chance to try for a baby. im 32yrs nw and hv been trying for 1 yr n never take any kind of birth control pills.

tbkittycat responded:
If you've been trying for a year without success, it's time to see a doctor.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

kkksss replied to tbkittycat's response:
mam.tnx f replyng me, every time when i visit a doctor they do so many tests, n charge 70euros.n says all are normal n wait f sm times, when i visit again, they repeat the same.i cant bear this n feel they do all only for the money.
and also im having piles too, is it effected to get pregnant to me? bcz this happended (piles) to me, after i start to take a tablet, includes folic acid iron. (two years ago)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.