Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How long to wait for another Baby?
sweets1988 posted:
currently my husband and i have 2 beautiful little girls, and i was hoping for you ladies opinions. We know we want 2 more kids, hoping for at least 1 boy to carry on my husbands last name. Right now our little girls are 3 years and the other is 8 months. Any opinions on what is a good age to try again? i kinda wanna have my youngest started on potty training, but im finding myself eager to have another baby. The only other stipulation for us, is we have to move in December when he Graduates from Trade school & get settled back home. i dont wanna be prego during all that stress. so thoughts on how long to wait before trying again? Otherwise good luck to eveyone!
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.

tbkittycat responded:
We wanted two years between kids and got it almost perfect (they're 26 months apart). Some people wait longer for the reasons you state while some want kids right away. It's pretty much up to you and your husband when the right time to have another child is.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.