Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
worried
osage83 posted:
I have not had my AF since june 9th it seemed normal. Last week i started cramping, had white milky discharge, my nipples are sensitive, breasts look swollen, I have gained weight I am usually 135 I am now 150. I have to wear pants with elestac now. I don 't have much of an apetite, heartburn alot, breaking out in hives on my belly and legs, and breasts. very itchy skin, got sick for a week two weeks ago. on the 13th i took a test and it was negative. I am too scared to take one again becuase my last pregnancy was chemical and it did not show unitl eight weeks and it was a faint line then four weeks later the ultrasound showeed nothing. Do you all think I am pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've had sex since your last period then yes, pregnancy is a possibility.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

osage83 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
yes we had sex several times since june 9th. I took a test it said negative but it is a dollar tree test.

72678 replied to osage83's response:
dollar tree test does actually work i used it when i found out i was preggo with my second son it said positive of course like u i was not sure so i bought a name brand and it to was positive so the dollar store one was right

osage83 replied to 72678's response:
do you think I should retest? I took the last one yesterday

72678 replied to osage83's response:
yes

osage83 replied to 72678's response:
took another test and it is still negative

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my wonderful husband for three years. We have been together 6 years. Proud parents to two little boys ds 4 and ds 2....currently trying for...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful