Skip to content
worried
osage83 posted:
I have not had my AF since june 9th it seemed normal. Last week i started cramping, had white milky discharge, my nipples are sensitive, breasts look swollen, I have gained weight I am usually 135 I am now 150. I have to wear pants with elestac now. I don 't have much of an apetite, heartburn alot, breaking out in hives on my belly and legs, and breasts. very itchy skin, got sick for a week two weeks ago. on the 13th i took a test and it was negative. I am too scared to take one again becuase my last pregnancy was chemical and it did not show unitl eight weeks and it was a faint line then four weeks later the ultrasound showeed nothing. Do you all think I am pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've had sex since your last period then yes, pregnancy is a possibility.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

osage83 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
yes we had sex several times since june 9th. I took a test it said negative but it is a dollar tree test.

72678 replied to osage83's response:
dollar tree test does actually work i used it when i found out i was preggo with my second son it said positive of course like u i was not sure so i bought a name brand and it to was positive so the dollar store one was right

osage83 replied to 72678's response:
do you think I should retest? I took the last one yesterday

72678 replied to osage83's response:
yes

osage83 replied to 72678's response:
took another test and it is still negative

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.