Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

No idea when I ovulated
    KLN777 posted:
    First of all, I took an hpt this morning and got a BFN. BUT don't know if I'm taking it too soon. I actually dont know when I ovulated. I stopped taking the pill on Sunday. We were planning to start TTC next month. I usually start bleeding two days after stopping, three at the absolute latest. No bleeding yet. It's been 5 days. Today, I started having pinkish discharge (gross, sorry). I've been crampy all week, but just assumed my period would be starting, I missed 2 pills (went out of town and forgot them) a few weeks ago. Five days after I started taking them again, DH and I got together. I realized right after that we should have used back up. That was 11 days ago. In addition to the cramps and gross stuff, I've been really tired and nauseous (but too soon for "morning sickness?"), perhaps some slight breast changes. I'm thinking I should test agains on, but my concern is that I have a dentist appt in the am and wonder what I should do about the x-ray. If I'm pregnant, I don't want it to hurt the baby. Any thoughts?

tbkittycat responded:
    If you are pregnant, it would be too soon to show on a test. Tell your dentist you might be pregnant and they won't take the x-rays.
    Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.