Skip to content
No idea when I ovulated
KLN777 posted:
First of all, I took an hpt this morning and got a BFN. BUT don't know if I'm taking it too soon. I actually dont know when I ovulated. I stopped taking the pill on Sunday. We were planning to start TTC next month. I usually start bleeding two days after stopping, three at the absolute latest. No bleeding yet. It's been 5 days. Today, I started having pinkish discharge (gross, sorry). I've been crampy all week, but just assumed my period would be starting, I missed 2 pills (went out of town and forgot them) a few weeks ago. Five days after I started taking them again, DH and I got together. I realized right after that we should have used back up. That was 11 days ago. In addition to the cramps and gross stuff, I've been really tired and nauseous (but too soon for "morning sickness?"), perhaps some slight breast changes. I'm thinking I should test agains on, but my concern is that I have a dentist appt in the am and wonder what I should do about the x-ray. If I'm pregnant, I don't want it to hurt the baby. Any thoughts?

tbkittycat responded:
If you are pregnant, it would be too soon to show on a test. Tell your dentist you might be pregnant and they won't take the x-rays.
Pround parent of PJ (4) and Kylee (2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (37) DH (40) DS (arrived 3/3/11) TTC one more time :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.