Skip to content
Am I crazy? Faintest of faint line?
MWM2011 posted:

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I honestly don't see anything but that may be due to picture quallity. If you think you see a line, wait a few days and re-test.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

aka85 responded:
I see a VERY faint second line to the right of the dark line. I would retake in the morning. Resist the temptation of taking again at night or middle of the day. HCG levels are their highest first thing in the morning.

72678 responded:
when did u test? are u late or did u test before expected period with my last pregnancy the first time i tested was the day i was supposed to get my period and i saw a faint line then i tested the next day first thing in the morning and the line was darker then before so u should wait a day then test in the morning

MWM2011 responded:
This test I was 9dpo. I took another test this morning and again it was a very very faint line. I think it is a little clearer than 2 days ago, but not by much.

Should I be getting a clear at 11dpo? I expect my period today or tomorrow.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was married August 9, 2008 and got my BFP on December 1, 2008. My beautiful daughter was born August 6, 2009 weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz. She is such...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.