Skip to content
Help?
josie_3 posted:
My ex and I split up about 3 months ago and were having unprotected sex while we lived together. We recently got back together and he has a "feeling" that I'm pregnant. I've been having headaches (which I always have, but these are different from my normal ones), fatigue, hungry all the time, occasional (like once every 2 weeks) nausea, pain in my hips and extremely low back, and breast tenderness. Also, I've developed a new thing for snoring, apparently, and my periods have always been very irregular-- usually 2-3 months apart due to a hormone imbalance I THOUGHT made me infertile, even the doctor said I probably would have a tough time having kids-- but I haven't had one in nearly six months. If I were pregnant I would be around 3 to 4 months along. I'm not showing if I am, but my mom said she didn't show with me until she was almost six months along.

Could all this just be due to my normal hormone imbalance? What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

I'm probably going to go get a blood test within the next two weeks.

Thanks in advance for reading and replying!

josie_3 responded:
I forgot to mention I've also been having to pee ALL THE TIME. The possible father also says that my areolas are darker, but I can't tell myself.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you tried taking a pregnancy test? And just because the doctor said you would have trouble having kids doesn't mean you're infertile.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

josie_3 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I haven't taken one yet. That's next on the agenda, but I don't know if it would be accurate because my hormones are naturally all really high.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.