Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Help?
    josie_3 posted:
    My ex and I split up about 3 months ago and were having unprotected sex while we lived together. We recently got back together and he has a "feeling" that I'm pregnant. I've been having headaches (which I always have, but these are different from my normal ones), fatigue, hungry all the time, occasional (like once every 2 weeks) nausea, pain in my hips and extremely low back, and breast tenderness. Also, I've developed a new thing for snoring, apparently, and my periods have always been very irregular-- usually 2-3 months apart due to a hormone imbalance I THOUGHT made me infertile, even the doctor said I probably would have a tough time having kids-- but I haven't had one in nearly six months. If I were pregnant I would be around 3 to 4 months along. I'm not showing if I am, but my mom said she didn't show with me until she was almost six months along.

Could all this just be due to my normal hormone imbalance? What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

I'm probably going to go get a blood test within the next two weeks.

Thanks in advance for reading and replying!

josie_3 responded:
    I forgot to mention I've also been having to pee ALL THE TIME. The possible father also says that my areolas are darker, but I can't tell myself.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Have you tried taking a pregnancy test? And just because the doctor said you would have trouble having kids doesn't mean you're infertile.
    Proud mommy to PJ (4)

josie_3 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    I haven't taken one yet. That's next on the agenda, but I don't know if it would be accurate because my hormones are naturally all really high.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am soon to be twenty four and I have a three year old daughter. I am a full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher. I have always...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.