Skip to content
Should I be worried about Pregnancy?
dessler07 posted:
Two weeks ago I had my "period" which was almost 19 days early. The period was very short. It started with light bleeding and then the next two days did NOTHING and then the fourth day again had very light bleeding and then was over. Now I am having heavier than usual CM discharge. I have been definitely overtired lately (but also stressed at work). I had intercourse maybe two weeks before the bleeding. More than that though I have had headaches off and on as well as an achy stomach. Yesterday I had a strange emotional breakdown. My boyfriend was joking around with me and all of a sudden I burst into tears and seemed unable to stem the flow of tears and ordeal that lasted twenty minutes. Should I be worried pregnancy wise or are these all signs of the stress I am under with work? I am not on Birth makes me ill. But we do use protection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

Here is what my OBGYN said
I just wanted to say first of all that this forum was really helpful in making me calm down. I am 29 years old and I was on seasonique lo ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.