Skip to content
Should I be worried about Pregnancy?
dessler07 posted:
Two weeks ago I had my "period" which was almost 19 days early. The period was very short. It started with light bleeding and then the next two days did NOTHING and then the fourth day again had very light bleeding and then was over. Now I am having heavier than usual CM discharge. I have been definitely overtired lately (but also stressed at work). I had intercourse maybe two weeks before the bleeding. More than that though I have had headaches off and on as well as an achy stomach. Yesterday I had a strange emotional breakdown. My boyfriend was joking around with me and all of a sudden I burst into tears and seemed unable to stem the flow of tears and sobs...an ordeal that lasted twenty minutes. Should I be worried pregnancy wise or are these all signs of the stress I am under with work? I am not on Birth Control...it makes me ill. But we do use protection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.