Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I pregnant?
mylovechild02 posted:
Ok, I started my period on the 2nd and had unprotected sex on the 20th of this month, I have been having a lot of sex and I have also been having cramps but its not time for my period yet. I also have tingling breasts and diahrrea, and a milky white vaginal fluid could I be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Anytime you have sex, pregnancy is a possibility. You'll just have to wait and see ifyour period is late and if it's late by more than a few days, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

mylovechild02 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I should have started today, it hasnt come yet though, when I was pregnant with my son, I didnt have any symptoms, or I didnt notice them. I never had morning sickness either. I was just curious about the cramping because its been going on since about the 23rd with no period.

tlkittycat1968 replied to mylovechild02's response:
I'd wait a few days and see if your period comes. I've had my period be a few days late and had the cramping and all until it came.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying to get pregnant for around 10 years. Currently on Clomid 100mg. Test date July 1

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.