Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
missed period
AbleGod posted:
hi, i used clomid on the 8 to 12 of july 2012 and i have since missed my period two times now but the pregnancy test was negative on two occasion. i was wondering if clomid can cause that? i feel very tried, cramping in my belly, arch on my waist, i dont have morning sickness per say, but i have this taste as if i have fever in my mouth recently, i dont have tender breast and i have never miss my period except when am pregnant and i always have my period and never late, please have anyone ever feel this and really is pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Even with the clomid it's possible you didn't ovulate. You can ask for a blood test if you like.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

jens7dzoo responded:
have been on clomid twice and nothing happened my friend on the other hand was on it for 7 months straight before she found out she had finally done it and was expecting she now has a beautiful daughter almost a year old!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful