Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
missed period
AbleGod posted:
hi, i used clomid on the 8 to 12 of july 2012 and i have since missed my period two times now but the pregnancy test was negative on two occasion. i was wondering if clomid can cause that? i feel very tried, cramping in my belly, arch on my waist, i dont have morning sickness per say, but i have this taste as if i have fever in my mouth recently, i dont have tender breast and i have never miss my period except when am pregnant and i always have my period and never late, please have anyone ever feel this and really is pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Even with the clomid it's possible you didn't ovulate. You can ask for a blood test if you like.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

jens7dzoo responded:
have been on clomid twice and nothing happened my friend on the other hand was on it for 7 months straight before she found out she had finally done it and was expecting she now has a beautiful daughter almost a year old!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.