Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

cant i get pregnant cos of following envirenment? pls reply
    kkksss posted:
    Every month, after 9th or 12th day from my periods, its comes all signs(knee,breast paining & pimples on chick) to get periods.
    i wanted to knw that, can i try for a baby after happend this too
    OR
    its a useless attempt?

sissy9011 responded:
    kkksss,

With or without these signs you can conceive (become pregnant). If you are trying to become pregnant, then you need to need figure out when you ovulation cycle begins. The is when your eggs are released from your ovaries. This is some of the best time to become pregnant. Your ovulation cycle can before, or after your period comes.

Hoped that helped a little.
    sissy

kkksss replied to sissy9011's response:
    got fed up of trying to get pregnant as same as get a reply for this frm here, THANKS A LOT F REPLYING ME ANYHOW.

some1 told me, its within 7th to 15th days.,bt i try once, per two days, from 7th day. & from 7th day, i avoid all fiery food, bike riding, n staying whole day at home without dng any hard work, (totally act like a pregnant women), bt finally periods comes , my damm fate ;(

frm last month i hv been taken the tablet folik calcium & i got to know from here, im having hormone imbalance, n sarted to eat walnuts too...bt finally periods comes...

PLS TEL ME WHT SHOULD I DO NW...

jens7dzoo replied to kkksss's response:
    have tried for 11 years and quit trying last year now i am having the problem of lactation and possible pregnancy

kkksss replied to jens7dzoo's response:
    11 yrs :O my goodness

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
    .. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.