Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cant i get pregnant cos of following envirenment? pls reply
kkksss posted:
Every month, after 9th or 12th day from my periods, its comes all signs(knee,breast paining & pimples on chick) to get periods.
i wanted to knw that, can i try for a baby after happend this too
OR
its a useless attempt?

sissy9011 responded:
kkksss,

With or without these signs you can conceive (become pregnant). If you are trying to become pregnant, then you need to need figure out when you ovulation cycle begins. The is when your eggs are released from your ovaries. This is some of the best time to become pregnant. Your ovulation cycle can before, or after your period comes.

Hoped that helped a little.
sissy

kkksss replied to sissy9011's response:
got fed up of trying to get pregnant as same as get a reply for this frm here, THANKS A LOT F REPLYING ME ANYHOW.

some1 told me, its within 7th to 15th days.,bt i try once, per two days, from 7th day. & from 7th day, i avoid all fiery food, bike riding, n staying whole day at home without dng any hard work, (totally act like a pregnant women), bt finally periods comes , my damm fate ;(

frm last month i hv been taken the tablet folik calcium & i got to know from here, im having hormone imbalance, n sarted to eat walnuts too...bt finally periods comes...

PLS TEL ME WHT SHOULD I DO NW...

jens7dzoo replied to kkksss's response:
have tried for 11 years and quit trying last year now i am having the problem of lactation and possible pregnancy

kkksss replied to jens7dzoo's response:
11 yrs :O my goodness

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.