Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
confused
72678 posted:
ok heres the deal i am always regular for everything ovulation and periods now my concern is not my period cause i just had it at the end of august and it seemed normal my concern is i havent shown signs of ovulation and i always have cramps heavy discharge and sore bbs so far none of that has happened and according to my ovulation calender i should be on my most fertile day and thats the day i normally get the heaviest discharge also i have been really tired and very moody what is going on i hope some of you can shed some light on whats going on with me ugh

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's possible you haven't ovulated and either will later or might not ovulate at all. It happens to most women for no particular reason and just because it's never happened to you doesn't mean it can't/won't.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be tlkittycat1968 but was having trouble logging in on my work computer. I'm 43 and have been married about 9 years. I have two kids (...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.