Skip to content
Excited but worried sick! Cant remove IUD!
sweets1988 posted:
Monday we found out that my IUD has shifted and begun to grow into my uterine wall. It is a slight blessing in disguise because we are now pregnant with baby number 3! But im worried sick, because they cant remove the IUD without surgery. The baby is up high and safe for now, & i havent had much cramping or pain except when they tried to pull it out in the ER and thats when i wanted to cry. Luckily so far i havnt miscarried & where the IUD is might bode well in not hindering babies growth, but could cause preterm labor! If everything goes well (crosses fingers) they would remove it when i had the C-section, as Vbacs are not allowed in Montana hospitals due to insurance reasons. I have to pray that everything goes well til December when we move from Wyoming back to Montana where i go back to my normal doctor & deliver, with all hopes, in April. Any advice on risky pregnancies, well wishes or anything else would be amazing. Ive been worried sick since monday. Thank you!
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom and Wife! I always research any symptoms my kids or myself have before heading to the doctor. LOVE WebMD!

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.