Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
preggo?
72678 posted:
ok have anyone got a positive test 2 days before your expected period i keep having a feeling that i am preggo i have been really tired, hungry and boobs/nipples are hurting on and off i have been cramping too i took a test this morning it was negative so i figured its too early, i have two kids so i dont know why im so unsure my last few periods have been early but only by 3-4 days so confused i think ill wait to see if i miss my period to test again just wanted some advice

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Some women have gotten positive tests before their expected period. Most tests say they are more accurate the closer you are to your expected period.

I would do what you already plan on doing, wait and see if you miss your period.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

72678 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
found out with my first the day after i missed my period and with my second i found out the day i was supposed to get it lol i dont know i just feel like its gonna start but the funny this i dont usually have the cramping till after the bleeding starts and i have been cramping for 2 days now

tlkittycat1968 replied to 72678's response:
Yeah, with my first I tested 5 days after my expected period and with my second, I tested the day of my expected period.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful