Skip to content
getting pregnant
An_247933 posted:
hi..i am a working women.i had sex with my husband before my periods.and it was unprotected so i thought to take an i pill,but after taking an i pill we had sex for another time.but this time he didnt left it in side.we dont need a baby now..please help me...am i going to have my periods?or am i going to get pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Mini-lecture: If you don't want a baby right now, you need to get on some type of birth control or be sure to use birth control each and every time you have sex.

How soon after taking the pill did you have sex? If it was the same day or the next day, you should be okay. The morning after pill (I'm assuming that's what you mean by the i pill) is notorious for messing with a woman's periods so your period may be late or may not come at all. If it's late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my husband have just recently started trying last 2 months i got negetive tests and got my period as per normal now this month my period is due...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.