Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possible pregnancy?
An_247948 posted:
Hey, I just wanted to ask, well me and my girlfriend (she's a virgin and still is), well I ejaculated around her vaginal area, and she was wet yes, but I wanted to ask, is there any possible way she can get pregnant even though there was no penetration at all, and I didn't ejaculate inside of her though, nor penetrated. But my ejaculation was around her labia and other vaginal area. (aswell i might add i'm positive she still hasn't broken her hymen either). She says she "feels" her stomach getting bigger, and her nipples getting more erect/bigger. It's been about 20 days since the incident. Aswell she's about 4ish days late for her period? So is there any possible way of pregnancy? or maybe her period is just late? just need to ask to make sure. any help would be great!
Thank you in advance!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Pregnancy is a distant possibility. There used to be a sex therapist on WebMD who had a female patient for whom sex was extremely painful. She got pregnant (planned) by having her husband ejaculate on her vaginal opening.

Her period could also just be late. She can take a test to be sure.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months so far, with no luck. I am 21 years old, and engaged to be married next year. I was diagnosed with P...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.