Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Doe's This Sound Like I'm Pregnant?
CuteCheryl posted:
I Missed My Period(MY LAST PERIOD WAS AUGUST 19TH-I HAVE VERY REGULAR PERIOD'S) Wednesday Night(The 19Th) I Had A Little Bit Of Brown Dried Blood On My Underwear-Last Week I Had White Discharge On My Underwear(IT'S NOT A STD OR A YEAST INFECTION-I KNOW FOR A FACT!) I Have Also Been Feeling Nausated- Me& My Fiance Have Sex Everyday-I'll Be 33 Next Month-This Will Be My First Child If I'm Pregnant- IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION- ALSO WHEN WOULD A BLOOD TPREGNANCY TEST COME OUT POSITIVE?? WOULD IT BE TOO EARLY TO TEST NOW???

72678 responded:
how late are you? take a test, make sure u use first morning urine i have 2 kids i tested positive when i was one day late with my first and with my second i tested the day i was supposed to get my period and got a positive. now i am almost one day late for my period i was supposed to get it yesterday i am getting negative tests, sometimes woman dont get a positve till 5 days after missed period hope any of this helps good luck

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's also possible you didn't ovulate and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.

As for if a blood test would work now, since your period is late, it would be accurate.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well i have a 3 year old & a 10 month old, both lovely little girls. Married to great man who is in school for auto repair. We want more kids but ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful