Skip to content
LADIES, PLEASE HELP
Nicole23699 posted:
Ok ladies I'll make this short and sweet. I started using clearblue easy ovulation kits this month. I tested with morning urine on cd 7 and got a smiley . Is that possible??? My last period was 8/24/12. Today I'm on cycle day 28 today. Ive had pregnancy symptomsMy MAIN question is this ::: if I had a positive opk on cd 7 how long should my cycle be?? 2 days ago - 2 days left to answer. Additional Details Also, clearblue says its ok to use first morning urine, my cycles usually go 28-30 days. I tested on day 6 ( that's the day it says to start testing if you don't know when you ovulate) on day 6 I got a blank circle. Day 7 I got a smiley.

An_242764 responded:
Sometimes you can ovulate early even when your periods are regular. Try taking an HPT and see what you get.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.