Skip to content
LADIES, PLEASE HELP
Nicole23699 posted:
Ok ladies I'll make this short and sweet. I started using clearblue easy ovulation kits this month. I tested with morning urine on cd 7 and got a smiley . Is that possible??? My last period was 8/24/12. Today I'm on cycle day 28 today. Ive had pregnancy symptomsMy MAIN question is this ::: if I had a positive opk on cd 7 how long should my cycle be?? 2 days ago - 2 days left to answer. Additional Details Also, clearblue says its ok to use first morning urine, my cycles usually go 28-30 days. I tested on day 6 ( that's the day it says to start testing if you don't know when you ovulate) on day 6 I got a blank circle. Day 7 I got a smiley.

An_242764 responded:
Sometimes you can ovulate early even when your periods are regular. Try taking an HPT and see what you get.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost a year. My husband and I really want kids, and we have been trying since we have been married, but it still hasn't ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful