Skip to content
Possibly pregnant?
An_248004 posted:
I'm 32, have a pretty normal cycle that starts within a day or two of when it's expected, however not this time. I'm 27 days late, my last period was about 10 days early and only lasted 3 days. I've taken 3 tests that were all negative, but still no period. I'm about 70lbs overweight. Just wonder if it's possible to be pregnant with false negative tests. I have had slight cramping the past few days and my breasts are sore. I don't have insurance and haven't been to the doctor yet. I figured if it doesn't start this next week, I'll make an appointment and go have a blood test. Any thoughts??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's possible to be pregnant and not show on pregnancy tests. Some women don't show on tests and have to have either a blood test or ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be tlkittycat1968 but was having trouble logging in on my work computer. I'm 43 and have been married about 9 years. I have two kids (...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.