Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be prego?
An_248009 posted:
My last period was August 18th, on Sep 4th I started spotting. The discharge was a very light pinkish color. It lasted aboutv2 days and on the 3rd day, I got a dark brown discharge, king of like what yoy would get on the last day of your period. I havent had a normal period this month after that. Last week I started to feel a lot of backpain and cramps like if I was getting my period, but nothing. So I took a HPT last weekend, it was negative. This past Friday I started to feelbthe pain on my back and cramps again. Could I be preggo or my body just acting crazy?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had sex since your last period, you could be pregnant. Some women take longer to show on a pregnancy test than others. I'd wait another few days and test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Kitti_Rose420 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
How long should I wait to see the doctor to see if I am pregnant or should I just ask for a blood test?

tlkittycat1968 replied to Kitti_Rose420's response:
If you get a positive test, call your doctor and see what they say. Some doctors want to see you right away while others will wait.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Recently retired from Sage Femme where I was a midwife assistant for 15 years. Prior to that my husband and I ran a dairy farm, which is now run by my...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful