Skip to content
Could I be prego?
An_248009 posted:
My last period was August 18th, on Sep 4th I started spotting. The discharge was a very light pinkish color. It lasted aboutv2 days and on the 3rd day, I got a dark brown discharge, king of like what yoy would get on the last day of your period. I havent had a normal period this month after that. Last week I started to feel a lot of backpain and cramps like if I was getting my period, but nothing. So I took a HPT last weekend, it was negative. This past Friday I started to feelbthe pain on my back and cramps again. Could I be preggo or my body just acting crazy?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had sex since your last period, you could be pregnant. Some women take longer to show on a pregnancy test than others. I'd wait another few days and test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Kitti_Rose420 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
How long should I wait to see the doctor to see if I am pregnant or should I just ask for a blood test?

tlkittycat1968 replied to Kitti_Rose420's response:
If you get a positive test, call your doctor and see what they say. Some doctors want to see you right away while others will wait.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my wonderful husband for three years. We have been together 6 years. Proud parents to two little boys ds 4 and ds 2....currently trying for...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.