Skip to content
2 weeks late and 3 negative tests later....
An_241602 posted:
I haven't had a period since August 2nd 2012.
My husband and I were sexually active on August 9th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th and the 31st. September 3rd, 8th, 14th, 16th, 21st and 23rd.
According to my ovulation calculator I ovulated on the 27th of august.
I've taken 3 pregnancy tests. 2 on September 14th and one on September 19th, all were negative.

But, I've had alot of pregnancy symptoms. nausea, unusual bowel movements for me, peeing more frequently, bloating, breaking out, highted senses, feeling tired more frequently, a large meal fills me for a short amount of time anymore, nipples very sensitive, husband says the aorela (spelled that wrong) is bigger, constant back aches and some mild cramping as if i was on my period.

Thank you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Im a 34 year old mother of 2 loving sons. My oldest was born by C-Section due to distress and my Youngest was born Naturally. I've had 2 mi...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.