Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Too soon to test?
clm1971 posted:
I'm not late yet, but these are some symptoms I'm experiencing. Frequent urgency to urinate often nothing comes out. Small amount of blood when I wipe. Very tender breasts. Crying for no reason. Only with my twins did I experience any sort of nausea and that was very short lived during around the 20th week.

I am 41 and my boyfriend is 23. I have 5 other children and have never experienced any symptoms this early. My cycle isn't due for another week or so. Should I just wait to see if I miss it?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, I would wait and see if you miss your period. It may be too early to be having symptoms but every woman is different.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.