Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Abdominal Pain 4 days late Negative result
slee7110 posted:
Alight, I don't usually do this but i need some help. I currently have a 2 and a half year old however the symptoms i had when i was pregnant with him are totally different this time around which i know happens. My last Aunt Flo came August 26th and lasted the usual 5 days. Well I was supposed to get it on the 22nd of this month (it usually comes around the same time every month) Well i haven't gotten it yet. I feel extremely tired, my breasts are extremely sensitive and i have dull cramps. Like very dull cramps. No bleeding though. I have taken 4 pregnancy test that all say negative, could it just be too early to tell still? I guess i'm just worried about the dull cramps. Has anyone else experienced this? If my Aunt Flo doesn't come by the weekend, I am going to call my doctor on Monday. Please help me.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful