Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant?
jenm85 posted:
hello my name is jennifer... im 26 years old i had my tubes tied via c-section after my 3rd child in feb of 2011. i had my period at the end of last month but my priods are irregular and always have been. the past 2 weeks i have been having problems like tenderness in my lower stomach especially when i lay down then it really bothers me, i have had headaches, slightly nausious here and there. and last night and today i have had lower back pain plus alittle bit of heavyness in my chest. could i be pregnant or not because i haven't had problems like this any other time i get really to start my period? (i posted this on medhelp on the 16th.) i still havent gotten my period and i took a test yesturday 9/25/12 morning and it came back negative. im gonna wait until monday to see if i do get it but i have a hunch i could be.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Im a 34 year old mother of 2 loving sons. My oldest was born by C-Section due to distress and my Youngest was born Naturally. I've had 2 mi...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.