Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I dont know if im pregnant or not
kristen_b2011 posted:
Hello, i have been on birth control for a while but for the last couple of weeks i have forgotten to take it a couple of times. im not due for my period for another 3 weeks but my last period was light, short and really dark blood. last night i had a dark brown discharge then very light pink then back to really dark brown and it only showed up after i peed on the tissue and has not stopped since. and also last night i was feeling like period pains my back was hurting and my back and stomach were both cramping bad. today i felt a little nausous but thats about it. i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. i need help i have been married for three months and we really dont want to be pregnant right now but if we are then we'll be extremely excited!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I think your symptoms are a result of you skipping/missing some pills in the previous weeks.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

slee7110 responded:
I would call the doctor just to be safe. I think its just because of missing the pills.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got engaged in December. Fiance and I have been TTC since then and are so excited to be parents.

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful