Skip to content
I dont know if im pregnant or not
kristen_b2011 posted:
Hello, i have been on birth control for a while but for the last couple of weeks i have forgotten to take it a couple of times. im not due for my period for another 3 weeks but my last period was light, short and really dark blood. last night i had a dark brown discharge then very light pink then back to really dark brown and it only showed up after i peed on the tissue and has not stopped since. and also last night i was feeling like period pains my back was hurting and my back and stomach were both cramping bad. today i felt a little nausous but thats about it. i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. i need help i have been married for three months and we really dont want to be pregnant right now but if we are then we'll be extremely excited!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I think your symptoms are a result of you skipping/missing some pills in the previous weeks.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

slee7110 responded:
I would call the doctor just to be safe. I think its just because of missing the pills.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am almost 30, married, mother of one 7 year old. I went through 3 miscarriages and a lot of years before I was blessed with my daughter whenever I w...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.