Skip to content
When should I test??
mom2wge posted:
Hello, DH and I were ttc#4 after a mc earlier this year. I was taking bc pills after to regulate my cycle, and stopped taking them in July. Had a period Aug 3rd, then LMP was Sept 2nd. Ive been feeling tired, moody, and a little swollen the last few days. I was going to wait til Oct 5th to test. Do you think that's enough time? Assuming I don't start my cycle in a couple days, that is. [br>[br>What do you think??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, October 5 would be plenty of time. Since your LMP was 9/2, if you have a 28 day cycle, your next MP would be about 9/30. If you wait until 10/5, your period would be 5 days late.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

28 year old currently pregnant with baby #1!!! Tried to conceive for 3 years in a past relationship with no luck. Met my current husband and was pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.