Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Should I take a test
arichardson posted:
I have been on the depo shot for 2years, my last shot was in May. I am not sure when my last period was or when I will get it again. I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and it was neg. My breast have been hurting to the point that it wakes me up at night. Also all day yesterday I felt like I was going to be sick all day. The question is should I take a test even though I took one a few weeks ago I don't want to keep taking them when their is really no need to keep taking them since I have not received my period. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I am just confused.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could just have symptoms of coming off the shot. Also, when coming off the shot, it can take a year, rarely longer, for your periods to return.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful