Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Should I take a test
arichardson posted:
I have been on the depo shot for 2years, my last shot was in May. I am not sure when my last period was or when I will get it again. I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and it was neg. My breast have been hurting to the point that it wakes me up at night. Also all day yesterday I felt like I was going to be sick all day. The question is should I take a test even though I took one a few weeks ago I don't want to keep taking them when their is really no need to keep taking them since I have not received my period. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I am just confused.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could just have symptoms of coming off the shot. Also, when coming off the shot, it can take a year, rarely longer, for your periods to return.
Proud mommy to PJ (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i havs a question i came on twice last month on june 4th and june22nd. I suppose of had my period this month on july8th but, i still havent came o...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.