Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Light period then no period.. Could I be pregnant?
bmh_ssu posted:
Last month my period only lasted about 2 days which is unusual for me and this month I completely missed it. I have been cramping like my period should have started but nothing has came from it. So far I am about a week and a half late. I did do a pregnancy test and it was very very slightly positive. I mean so light that you had to squint your eyes to see it. I have been off birth control for about 4 months now and I don't know if that has something to do with it. My husband and I would be thrilled if that slight positive is the real deal, but he doesn't want me to test again just yet so I figured maybe someone on here could tell me if there is still a chance. I would think that if I was pregnant it would show by now. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

wanderson2012 responded:
If you think you saw a faint positive, you definitely need to take another test! If your period is 1.5 weeks late you DEFINITELY should get a clear negative or positive. Good luck

bmh_ssu replied to wanderson2012's response:
I took a second pregnancy test and this one came back definite positive!! Setting up an OB appointment for next week!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was told at the age of 15 that it would be almost impossible for me to have children. At 16, I was pregnant with my daughter. I have tried to concei...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful