Skip to content
Light period then no period.. Could I be pregnant?
bmh_ssu posted:
Last month my period only lasted about 2 days which is unusual for me and this month I completely missed it. I have been cramping like my period should have started but nothing has came from it. So far I am about a week and a half late. I did do a pregnancy test and it was very very slightly positive. I mean so light that you had to squint your eyes to see it. I have been off birth control for about 4 months now and I don't know if that has something to do with it. My husband and I would be thrilled if that slight positive is the real deal, but he doesn't want me to test again just yet so I figured maybe someone on here could tell me if there is still a chance. I would think that if I was pregnant it would show by now. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

wanderson2012 responded:
If you think you saw a faint positive, you definitely need to take another test! If your period is 1.5 weeks late you DEFINITELY should get a clear negative or positive. Good luck

bmh_ssu replied to wanderson2012's response:
I took a second pregnancy test and this one came back definite positive!! Setting up an OB appointment for next week!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.