Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Body Temp & Pregnancy
wanderson2012 posted:
Hi Ladies,
So DF & I have been TTC for 3 cycles now. I've been using Fertility Friend the whole time, to monitor my ovulation and AF cycles. I take my BBT (basal body temp) every morning, and chart that also. So far, each month my luteal phase is 14 days, with my cycle being 28 days long. I've always started AF on the exact date Fertility Friend predicts, like clock-work. This cycle, however, I've still not gotten AF and it was due today. Also, my body temp this a.m. fell below the "coverline", but AF still didn't come. (normally the day this happens is also the first day of AF, which would've been today) I took a PG test last Wed & Thurs, both were negative. I've been feeling achy & crampy, but not AF crampy, just the dull, achy cramps.I know I probably should take a PG test but I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced the same thing. Were you PG or did AF just come late? I'll probably take another test tomorrow, but just wondering what you ladies think. Thanks much!

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.