Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Body Temp & Pregnancy
    wanderson2012 posted:
    Hi Ladies,
    So DF & I have been TTC for 3 cycles now. I've been using Fertility Friend the whole time, to monitor my ovulation and AF cycles. I take my BBT (basal body temp) every morning, and chart that also. So far, each month my luteal phase is 14 days, with my cycle being 28 days long. I've always started AF on the exact date Fertility Friend predicts, like clock-work. This cycle, however, I've still not gotten AF and it was due today. Also, my body temp this a.m. fell below the "coverline", but AF still didn't come. (normally the day this happens is also the first day of AF, which would've been today) I took a PG test last Wed & Thurs, both were negative. I've been feeling achy & crampy, but not AF crampy, just the dull, achy cramps.I know I probably should take a PG test but I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced the same thing. Were you PG or did AF just come late? I'll probably take another test tomorrow, but just wondering what you ladies think. Thanks much!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.