Sex on a fertile day followed by bleeding? Does this mean I am finally pregnant??
Kso1029 posted:
My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive and I have some fears I am concerned about this very moment. I had my period on 8-12-12 and it last until 8-17-12, My next cycle was 9-15-12 through 9-18-12. Which was abnormal for me. My cycle days are usually 34 or 35 days long, making today CD 17 this the third day of my very fertile days before I ovulate. We had sex and I went to the bathroom afterwards and nothing. No blood. Then a few hours later I noticed a pale pink color of blood and not a lot. Just a very minimal amount. I woke up this morning and I had bled a lot more than just a spot, it was enough to wear a regular tampon. Which has me worried maybe we missed my fertile week and maybe I started my period early. [br>[br>What could this bleeding be? Ovulatory bleeding or early period. I have no cramping. Just a very bright red blood and a stringy discharge that is blood also.I passed a tiny clot when I wiped also.So I wasnt sure if that means its a period.. ): [br>[br>If it is ovulatory bleeding how do I know for certain? [br>[br>Thanks in advance!

takica responded:
Hi Kso
I have exact same situation right now. I would like to know what was it for you. thanks so much.