Skip to content
Pregnant or just hormones?
Anon_123515 posted:
I haven't had my period this month, and the past 2-2 1/2 weeks I've been having lower back pain, tiny cramps low in my belly, mood swings, headaches, my nipples are sore, I can't even drink a glass of water without running to the bathroom to pee every 10 minutes, and at night and sometimes when I wake up I'm so nauseous I have to run to the bathroom. I don't throw up though. I've also been dying for sweets and cheese its. Lol. I don't know what to think. I'm also having trouble knowing when to test.....its been about 2 weeks since the first act of unprotected sex, and then 2 more times after that. I don't want to end up testing too early and getting a negative result and putting my baby at risk of there is one. Any help out there?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If your period is more than a day or two late, you can test, especially since it's been about two weeks since you first had unprotected sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my amazing hubby on August 13, 2011. We have had so many adventures and so many more to come. We have been TTC for a little over a year now w...More

Helpful Tips

need help!!
am now 3 weeks late i did take a test and was neg but my tummy is starting to get hard!! any ideas? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.