Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Restless in DMV
FranB posted:
Hello To All,

I am a very conscience person when it comes to my body. For the past three weeks it seems like things are weird. 3 weeks ago before my cycle I noticed spotting (pink spots) that lasted for about 3 hours. I have been going to the bathroom like 50 times a day. Nausea is an understatement. I am not the type to throw up, but I have been more than ready to lately. My gums are bleeding which never did before.. At least not this much. Now the metallic taste that they are all explaining I have.. But I thought it was my fillings inside my mouth. But after all these years of having these same fillings and never tasting metal, I am concerned. My feet are swollen, has been since last week, and I don't even stand on my feet that much at work. And I can't fit my work pants, that I just ordered (smh). I have the weirdest cravings, Tuna and Pork and Beans. I mean I am expecting my period to come and this is the reason for all these strange things, but I don't know. It is days away but I am concerned. When I was pregnant with my daughter, who passed after having her, I was not able to tell I was pregnant until I was 11 weeks pregnant. I had a monthly menstrual and everything. My nose is always running now, and I am having the worse cold flashes and hot flashes. Like it's so cold here, but I am breaking out in sweats and my co-workers are looking at me like what is wrong. Then as soon as I cool of I go to freezing. No middle point. I am just experiencing all the signs but don't want to believe I am pregnant. I don't want to take a pregnancy test until my period misses. If it misses at all. Anyone else in my shoes and ended up pregnant or just coming on their cycle?

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful