Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Restless in DMV
FranB posted:
Hello To All,

I am a very conscience person when it comes to my body. For the past three weeks it seems like things are weird. 3 weeks ago before my cycle I noticed spotting (pink spots) that lasted for about 3 hours. I have been going to the bathroom like 50 times a day. Nausea is an understatement. I am not the type to throw up, but I have been more than ready to lately. My gums are bleeding which never did before.. At least not this much. Now the metallic taste that they are all explaining I have.. But I thought it was my fillings inside my mouth. But after all these years of having these same fillings and never tasting metal, I am concerned. My feet are swollen, has been since last week, and I don't even stand on my feet that much at work. And I can't fit my work pants, that I just ordered (smh). I have the weirdest cravings, Tuna and Pork and Beans. I mean I am expecting my period to come and this is the reason for all these strange things, but I don't know. It is days away but I am concerned. When I was pregnant with my daughter, who passed after having her, I was not able to tell I was pregnant until I was 11 weeks pregnant. I had a monthly menstrual and everything. My nose is always running now, and I am having the worse cold flashes and hot flashes. Like it's so cold here, but I am breaking out in sweats and my co-workers are looking at me like what is wrong. Then as soon as I cool of I go to freezing. No middle point. I am just experiencing all the signs but don't want to believe I am pregnant. I don't want to take a pregnancy test until my period misses. If it misses at all. Anyone else in my shoes and ended up pregnant or just coming on their cycle?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Recently retired from Sage Femme where I was a midwife assistant for 15 years. Prior to that my husband and I ran a dairy farm, which is now run by my...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.