Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possible pregnancy Or Not??
SashaRetherford posted:
I had my first child at the end of March 2012. Breastfed for only 1 week and finally had my first period toward the end of august 2012. Me and my boyfriend had 4 condoms break and had unprotected sex a couple times. Missed my period in september 2012 but kept spotting here and there. Now its october and the spotting got more frequent and passed a clot. I am not sure if its my period or not because there is no cramps like normal and its extremely light. I have some of the symptoms of pregnancy. Is it still a possibility that I am pregnant??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
As some women have spotting/light bleeding while pregnant, pregnancy is a possibility, especially since you've had 4 condoms break and have had unprotected sex. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

SashaRetherford replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I took a test yesterday and it came out positive but the second line was very light and ended up fading away and this morning it was negative...so i don't know exactly what it means...trying to find out if pregnant or not is confusing and frustrating lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an engaged 24 year old mom of the most beautiful little boys in the world. :) We recently lost our 2nd child in the 14th week of my pregnancy on ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful