Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possible pregnancy Or Not??
SashaRetherford posted:
I had my first child at the end of March 2012. Breastfed for only 1 week and finally had my first period toward the end of august 2012. Me and my boyfriend had 4 condoms break and had unprotected sex a couple times. Missed my period in september 2012 but kept spotting here and there. Now its october and the spotting got more frequent and passed a clot. I am not sure if its my period or not because there is no cramps like normal and its extremely light. I have some of the symptoms of pregnancy. Is it still a possibility that I am pregnant??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
As some women have spotting/light bleeding while pregnant, pregnancy is a possibility, especially since you've had 4 condoms break and have had unprotected sex. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

SashaRetherford replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I took a test yesterday and it came out positive but the second line was very light and ended up fading away and this morning it was negative...so i don't know exactly what it means...trying to find out if pregnant or not is confusing and frustrating lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 and my DH of 6 years is 29. We have been TTC since July 2009 & we have 1 DD who just turned 5. Each month comes around, we get hopeful, th...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.