Skip to content
curious of when fertilization occured
An_247928 posted:
have taken a test on Oct 5 2012 that came back positive for pregnancy. My last menstrual cycle was Sept 6 2012.. according to conception calculators i would have conceived by the 20th of Sept.. I would like to know how accurate this is or would an ultrasound be able to tell.. My worries are because i had an affair on Sept 25 2012.. i am almost certain i may have been already pregnant but would just like to know the chances of my affair fathering my child

tlkittycat1968 responded:
An ultrasound will only give you an estimate of when conception occured based on the size of the embryo. However, it would be too soon to get a positive test after having sex 9/25. It usually takes at least two weeks for a pregnancy test to be positive after sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was married August 9, 2008 and got my BFP on December 1, 2008. My beautiful daughter was born August 6, 2009 weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz. She is such...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.