Skip to content
Praying for a baby girl
Prayingforababygirl posted:
I took a ovualation test yesterday and nothing. But when I looked at the ovulation calender online it stated that i was currently ovulating. Can anyone help me understand whst is going on?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Just because the ovulation calendar says you should be ovulating doesn't mean you are. Those calendars are usually based on an "average" cycle length of 28 days and almost no woman has an average cycle. Also, if you are able to customize the calendar to account for your cycle length, you might ovulate at a different time than usual.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Prayingforababygirl replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you so much for your response. I have the home ovulation test and it is defintely saying nothing. I just dont know when is the right time to try for a baby. having sex with my husband is of course fun but I dont want to do it all the time just to get preganant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.