Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
am I pregnant? Please help
An_248387 posted:
I am on the pill and my periods are very regular and normal, i was suppose to start on tuesday morning like always i got cramps like normal on monday thinking my period was coming but it never did i have been getting slight cramps on and off for 4 days and no period i have slight brown discharge but only when i wipe. I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative is it to early to check could i be pregnant i am now going on 3 days late please help

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Skipping a period here and there while on the pill is normal and common. A regular poster on WebMD had it happen to her 3 times.

If you miss a second period and are still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

christina13 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
have been on the pill since i was 17 im now 30 minus the time i was pregnant with my daughter and on the iud for about 3 years i have NEVER skipped a period before im no longer spotting and its been now 4 days no period my body feels different do u think its possible i could be pregnant but just to early to check with a home pregnancy test i have an appt with my gyno in about a week to get a blood test and ultrasound the anticipation is just killing me

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful