Skip to content
IUD pregnancy
paitynnicole posted:
have had the IUD in since may 2010 for the past month i have been getting pains in my lower stomach 2 weeks ago i felt like someone was scraping the inside of my crotch and i had checked the mirena i felt the strings but at the same time i felt the plastic of the mirena and it was alot lower than usual so i called the doc and i went into the clinice that day and they checked me and said the strings were there but wanted an ultrasound done to make sure it was in place well 2 hours after i had the ultrasound done the doc was calling me to tell me that the mirena was not in place and it was no longer working they cant tell for how long.. but i am having alot of symptoms of being pregnant i have 3 kids and i am not ready for another right now and i am really scared i had done a test and it came back neg but when i was pregnant with my 5 year old i did 3 pee test and they all came back neg after the 3 week of missing my period and 3rd test i went and had a blood test done and it came back that i was 6-8 weeks pregnant.so has anyone got pregnant and was able to have a healthy baby ? and if so what did they do keep the mirena in or take it out? and if they left it in was a problem when giving birth? i hope to get my questions answered and i appreciate you time

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just an ordinary girl who is trying to make the right choices...my goal is to avoid being in any bad situation that i can prevent ! kisses!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.