Skip to content
Cramps but no AF
fzwduck posted:
My husband and I are TTC I took my last BC pill in September, I had my last period September 13th. I should have had my period October 10th. I've been having cramps since October 8th but no period. I took a HPT Friday which was negative. Saturday I had a bit of brownish discharge but only on TP when I wipe very minimal. Today most cramps have subsided and so has the discharge. So did I test to early? Could my body still be trying to regulate its self?? I was on BC for 10 years for the last two years I've been on sprintec. Before getting on BC I was not sexually active and did not keep track of my cycle ( kind of silly I know!) but I knew when I had cramps AF would follow in a few days so I had no need. While on BC I was very regular, I could tell you the exact days I would start and stop. Should I wait and test again in a week or two or should I call the dr.??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Remember, while on birth control, your body did not control when you had your period, the hormones in the pill did. I think your body is still trying to regulate itself and until it figures that out, you will be irregular.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

28 year old currently pregnant with baby #1!!! Tried to conceive for 3 years in a past relationship with no luck. Met my current husband and was pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful