Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cramps but no AF
fzwduck posted:
My husband and I are TTC I took my last BC pill in September, I had my last period September 13th. I should have had my period October 10th. I've been having cramps since October 8th but no period. I took a HPT Friday which was negative. Saturday I had a bit of brownish discharge but only on TP when I wipe very minimal. Today most cramps have subsided and so has the discharge. So did I test to early? Could my body still be trying to regulate its self?? I was on BC for 10 years for the last two years I've been on sprintec. Before getting on BC I was not sexually active and did not keep track of my cycle ( kind of silly I know!) but I knew when I had cramps AF would follow in a few days so I had no need. While on BC I was very regular, I could tell you the exact days I would start and stop. Should I wait and test again in a week or two or should I call the dr.??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Remember, while on birth control, your body did not control when you had your period, the hormones in the pill did. I think your body is still trying to regulate itself and until it figures that out, you will be irregular.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.