Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
8/20 MC...possibly pregnant again?
sambosilver posted:
I posted this in another discussion as well...

I've had 4 mc and I have 2 healthy boys, ages 18 and 11. After the last MC we didn't make a definite decision to stop or try one more time. AF was due yesterday and I have no symptoms, either way. No bloating, no cramps, no headaches, nothing's sore. I'm tired...but I work full time, I'm 37 years old and I don't get enough sleep. Anyway, I'm driving myself crazy here. I had a period 34 days after the last MC and my cycles are normally 28 days. I tested yesterday and two days before that...both BFN. I'm thinking I didn't ovulate...or I did, but late. I had a sore back and egg white discharge around the 10th. We BD'd the 8th, 10th and 11th. Any insight would be much appreciated. I just don't know how to feel right now. A big part of me hopes I am...but if I am, I'm a little scared.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
As you said, you may have not ovulated or you may have ovulated late. There is also the chance you are pregnant and either not showing on the tests or taking longer to show on the tests. You can test once a week until you either get your next period or miss a 2nd period. If that happens and you're still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

sambosilver replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
TY, Tlkittycat1968, for replying. I'm guessing things are still out of whack from MC. I'll just keeping hoping and test again in a few days.

sambosilver responded:
AF came this morning. Time to focus on November.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well i have a 3 year old & a 10 month old, both lovely little girls. Married to great man who is in school for auto repair. We want more kids but ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.