Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can I get pregnant...
An_248656 posted:
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex (obviously it was not a wise choice and was very careless we realize that) but he pulled out RIGHT BEFORE it all came out. I am worried about possibly being pregnant from the precum. I have done SOOO much reading I dont know what to think and starting to stress out a little and it was also around the time that I should be ovulating and my period is usually very regular so I would think that I could have ovulated or did ovulate around that time. Could I get pregnant from this??? I need some opinions!!!! Thank You

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, pregnancy is possible. While pre-ejaculate in itself does not contain sperm, it's possible some sperm may have escaped since you say he pulled out RIGHT BEFORE it all came out.

If it's been less than 36 hours, you can use Plan B.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_248656 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Did you have any cramping or lower back aches, lately ive started feeling them and I also get tired very easily. Is it too early to experience pregnancy symptoms, I am supposed to start my period in a week and I just find it weird that I am cramping and having this back pain already, it really feels like I am going to start my period and TMI but I have a discharge too. What do you think?

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful