Skip to content
Some signs of pregnancy
An_248684 posted:
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We have been trying for about a month and I have some signs. I haven't had my period yet but its usually a little irregular, my breasts are achy, i have to go pee a lot but thats pretty normal for me too, i have one big issue im a little worried about im feeling queasy but i woke up with really bad stomach pains. I experienced some quick sharp pains yesterday on my right side but it only happened twice i didnt go do anything about it. But the pain is all over now and not just in one area mainly coming from the center of my stomach. Reading up on symptoms of pregnancy I dont see stomach pain. Might it be gass? is gass a symptom of pregnancy? my stomach isnt sore to the touch but it just feels like a really bad stomach ache. should i go to a dr? Im going to head out now to get a pregnancy test but Im a little nervous about the stomach pain so if someone could help me figure out what might be going on it'll be greatly appreciated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.